Upper Valley Farm to Cafeteria Forum: Local Food and the New Meal Pattern
Hear from state & local experts on strategies for serving healthy school lunches that feature local food and meet the requirements of budgets, state & federal laws and kids’ taste buds!
- Abbie Nelson, Director of VT Food Education Every Day (FEED) and Education Coordinator of the Northeast Organic Farming Association of VT, who has more than 8 years of experience connecting school cafeterias to local farms
- Brooke Gannon, Education Consultant at the VT Dept. of Education
- Janie White, Hartland Elementary School’s Food Service Director
- Sandy Morgan, the Weathersfield School’s Food Service Director
- Gretchen Czaja, Woodstock Elementary School’s Healthy Foods Educator and Provider
There will be plenty of time for questions and discussion.
Please RSVP to Aurora Coon at email@example.com.
Hosted by the Upper Valley Farm to School Network and Hartland Elementary’s Farm to School Team. For more information, visit UVFTS's website.
97 Martinsville Rd
- About Us
- News & Events
- Get Involved
- Tools & Resources
- Contact Us