Community Dinners on High School Innovation
Do you have a great idea for an engaging and innovative program that would be beneficial to Vermont’s students? Come, join the conversation and enjoy a free dinner! The Vermont Agency of Education is hosting several community dinners for regional educators, business leaders and community members to discuss ways to develop and promote innovative educational practices at the high school level.
The Community Dinners on High School Innovation will be held from 6 – 8 p.m. on the following dates:
- March 14th at Castleton State College
- March 7th at South Burlington High School
- March 28th at Missisquoi Valley UHS, School Cafeteria
- April 4th at Johnson State College
- April 11th at National Life in Montpelier
For more information, visit the Agency of Education's website.
- About Us
- News & Events
- Get Involved
- Tools & Resources
- Contact Us